Welcome to Chichay's Kitchen!

Welcome to Chichay's Kitchen!

Here you'll find recipes, healthy food ideas and photos from Chichay, a "green" housewife who loves baking and cooking healthy versions of delicious dishes for her husband, and who also enjoys trying new food from all over the world!
Please send your comments and/or suggestions to:
chichay@chichayskitchen.com or follow us on facebook!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Welcome back, CHICHAY!

Hello everyone! I apologize for being absent for quite awhile. I have been busy with work and school (yes I am in school now, studying dietetics!).
I know I owe you a lot of postings, and I promise to try and update you with the recipes and photos I have been collecting during the past few months!
I thought of posting this photo of my Chocolate-Covered Strawberries...aren't they pretty? My niece Cheska asked me once if I can pack this for her and so she could take it to school as her lunch. I said why not! Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium and Vit K. And even the chocolate dip, which is made of dark chocolate, is said to contain vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants too.
Hmmm...I also told Cheska that someday, I might suggest that the school cafeteria has to have Chocolate Covered Strawberries...maybe as a Friday treat? Yummy! :-)

Chichay



No comments: